1. What is your name?
So this is kinda cool to me, I’m named after my mother Zakia Shabazz. All she did was drop the A and you get me Zaki Shabazz
2. Would you rather have $50k in cash or a perfect credit score, and why?
This is almost a trick question, the 50k cash is cute but you can have a perfect credit score and max 100k easily so it all about the person you are but I’d take the credit
3. Who is your favorite producer?
I gota go with Yung Lan Beats he’s from Va just like me honestly the first guy I worked with outside of snatching beats from YouTube you know? So shoutout to him
4. Are you a touring artist or a recording artist?
I’m both I’m the type to have a studio on the bus and plane ya digg always ready always prepared that’s how I was raised
5. Have you ever thought about quitting music?
Hell no but I’ve take breaks to raise my kids through their early years but now that they are older I’m back at it on the scene it’s in my blood I can’t stay away to long
6. Favorite Era of music?
90s/2000s not much to elaborate on they was killing shit back then
7. Do you plan on traveling?
I can’t wait to travel if I wasn’t into music I’d be a professional traveler on YouTube or something no cap lol
8. Are you an independent artist or are you signed or under any management?
I’m an Indy right now but I can see myself signing a deal very soon
9. What was your most memorable concert, did you perform at it?
I opened for chief keef , had the crowd going crazy big highlight for me for sure
10. What was your biggest challenge that you had to overcome during your music career, so far?
Having kids man, going from G to Gent lol but uhh yeah just figuring out how to act as an artist and then going home to crying ass woman and babies man it don’t mix